About Me

My photo
I am a 34 year old wife & mother who's dream it's been to move to Mexico. This blog will follow my journey.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Welcome!

The purpose of this blog is to follow my journey of moving to Mexico. But first, some history...

We first went to Mexico in 2006. It was my husband's Christmas gift to me...he now says 'If I had known what I was getting myself into, I would never have bought that first trip!' LOL Now here we are in 2011 and we're looking at booking our 8th trip. Yikes! We've mostly done 7 day vacations at All-Inclusives but once we rented a Condo for 10 days...that was fun and we met some amazing people we're proud to call friends. One day I'll post some pictures from over the years. :-)

Now onto the purpose of this Blog. I have said for many years that one day we'll move to the Puerto Vallarta area. My husband and I were talking one day a couple weeks ago and said there'd be no better time to take our daughters to Mexico for a year. My oldest daughter is going into Grade 10 this September and my youngest daughter is going into Grade 8. So we thought we'd go for the 2012-13 school year.

I think that's enough for tonight...thanks for coming along on my journey. I hope you enjoy it. I'll leave you with a view I watch for many hours a day...

Puerto Vallarta webcam

AdiĆ³s a mis amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment